Best Way to Lose Weight Fast
Of all the many different ways to lose weight, only a few are truly effective for fast, healthy fat loss. Anyone can lose few pounds quickly simply by cutting their calories drastically and/or doing marathon exercise sessions every day. But that is definitely NOT the best way to lose weight fast: http://betterlivingfitness.com/gym-in-ann-arbor/
The problem is that common rapid weight loss technique, such as starving yourself, only lead to short term weight loss. They almost always slow down your metabolism, making it extremely difficult to continue losing weight or keep the weight off over time. Many extreme weight loss techniques, especially starvation diets, dangerous exercise programs, and diet pills- can significantly damage your metabolism and even your overall health.
So what's the best way to lose weight fast? The answer of BL involves combining the most effective eating and exercise methods with a few proven supplements in a way that leads to fast, healthy, and safe fat loss that lasts.
Follow these 7 steps next time you want to lose pounds in the best way possible:
1. Become extremely focused. Create a detailed short-term goal statement. Spend some time each day visualizing success. Focus on your goal at all times. Do this consistently and you'll create the kind of laser-like focus that leads to fast success!
2. Maintain high energy levels
3. Do a jumpstart fast.
4. Eat a paleo-style diet. The best diet for losing weight fast is a paleo-style diet: lean meats, natural carbs (mainly fruits and vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Avoid processed foods. Add in some beans and legumes for appetite-control and you're good to go!
5. Do interval exercise. Do exercise that involves interval training. Short, intense strength and cardio workouts are the best form of exercise to lose weight fast.
6. Take proven supplements. The best supplements for weight loss are whey protein powder, omega-3 fats, and a good multivitamin. That's really all you need to optimize your metabolism and recover from tough workouts.
7. Build momentum and get expert advice. Building and maintaining momentum by going after daily "mini-goals" is extremely important. The same goes for getting some high-quality expert advice. Following a proven fat loss plan created by a fitness expert is always the best way to lose weight fast!